Debugging in VS Code for web developers.
What is VS Code.
Intelligence and presets for web development
- Suggests all the node commands to run directly from package.json file
- The Debug tab on the left toolbar helps you to switch to debug mode instantly
- Full support for GIT out of the box
- Extensions to give more features for the existing IDE which is fully Customisable
- Integrated terminal with multiple instances
- Debug console to enable browser level js execution during debugging
- Simple browser like view so you don’t have to learn again
- put a debugger inline in the Editor.
- simple controls to navigate through the debugging process
- create your own environment by creating
.vscode/launch.jsonfile and maintaining the suggestion
- Below is a sample nodejs configuration
Thanks, hope this helps you get basic idea for debugging web applications in VS Code . Read more here